Evolveweb is a internet Marketing firm with specialities in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Management (PPC), Conversion Optimisation, Comparison Shopping Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Viral Marketing (info graphics, viral videos and emails), and Web Design. We have almost a decade of Internet Marketing experience and we are a world leader in the field. Our firm has an exceptional team of search engine optimizers, web masters, and on-line marketers that provide innovative strategies, complex web design, and excellent customer support. It’s our top priority to create a strategy that’s highly effective for your organization. Our firm will not rest until you see results.
Need a reason to hire Evolveweb? We’ll give you ten:
- Focus on Sales – Not Just Rankings: We know it’s not just about your rank in the search engines or how many visitors are coming to your site; it’s about bringing the right kind of visitors and seeing an increase in sales. We always have the end result in mind and know what to do to turn your visitors into customers.
- Cutting Edge Techniques: Many Internet Marketing firms optimize the same way they did 3 years ago. Often they use techniques that are out of date, ineffective, and sometimes even detrimental. Evolveweb continually expends many of its own resources on rigorous testing and research to make sure that we continually utilize the most current and effective on-line marketing strategies available for each and every client. This insures that you stay on top.
- Synergy and Collaboration: We work closely with your company, making sure that what we’re doing on our end matches up with your goals and that we’re both heading in the same direction. We are in regular communication and are able to adapt our efforts as your business needs change.
- Pay-Per-Click: In addition to our Search Engine Optimisation experts we can manage any pay-per-click campaign your firm may have with our specialist PPC technicians.
- Innovation = Success: Having an in-depth background in finance, our company has been able to take an adaptation of modern portfolio theory and apply it to our pay-per-click strategy. Using our proprietary adaptation of this theory, we have been able to get our clients more PPC traffic and more conversions, at a significantly lower cost-per-click.
- More Than What You Pay For: Many SEO firms charge sky high fees and in return don’t do a lot work for their clients. Netmark Essentials’ rates are far below industry standard, but our work ethic is much higher.
- More Than Just Computer Geeks: Our management team is comprised of business minded individuals that have a strong understanding of business and internet marketing, as opposed to many SEM firms that have computer geeks at the helm who know how to get keywords to the top of Google, but don’t have the business sense to know how to use their efforts to make your company more money. We understand business and marketing and we know how to make your campaign effective and profitable. W
- White Hat Methods: Evolveweb does not use gimmicks or unscrupulous search engine spam techniques that could get your site removed and “blacklisted” from search engines. Instead we perform legitimate optimized copy writing and programming that meets search engine guidelines and delivers top positioning that lasts and continues to perform well for your company.
- Social Media: Because they lack experience, many Internet Marketing firms have been afraid to try social media and don’t incorporate it into their client’s strategy. Evolveweb has embraced social media and has incorporated it into our client’s marketing campaigns very effectively.
- Proof: We can, and will bring your company more business. We’ve proven it to our other clients, and we can prove it to you. We’ve helped hundreds of other companies become successful on-line… WHY NOT YOU!?
Our SEO Methodology technicians
Keyword research is the foundation of any successful SEO campaign. That said, Evolveweb carefully examines your website and cross-references your existing content against the most relevant keywords currently being searched on the internet.
Competitor and Industry Research
The best way to beat out our competition is to know who they are and what they do. Our SEO team will identify who your natural search engine competitors are, determine which keywords they are optimizing, find out who links to them, analyse their strengths, and determine what needs to be implemented to out rank them.
The internets’ search engines examine several factors when they crawl through your website. This helps them determine the relevancy of your website and ultimately helps them to determine your website’s ranking in their search results. In order to see your website as a search engine does, Evolvewebdoes a similar evaluation of your website. Below are some of the things our SEO team will examine before beginning your campaign.
Our site analyses will look at:
Domain name,Coding, IP Address, URL’s, Incoming Links, Site Structure, Link Structure, Sitemaps, Robots.txt file, Domain age, Content, Headers, Titles, Meta Tags, Attributes.
All of the above factors affect your website’s current ranking in the search engine’s indexes. Evolveweb goes to great lengths to understand your website’s current status so that we can move forward confidently when we begin your campaign.
In order to optimise your site effectively online, your website needs to reflect high relevancy for your targeted keywords. Below is a list of on-site SEO services provided by Evolveweb:
|On Site Optimisation||On Page Optimisation|
|Google Analytics Installation||Content Development|
|IP Verification||Content Optimisation|
|XML/HTML Sitemap Creation||Keyword Placement|
|Site Verification with Major Search Engine||Page Titles|
|Sitemap Submissions||– URL’s|
|Search Engine Spider Accessibility Checks and Fixes||– Header Tags|
|Site Structure Reconfiguration||– Meta Tags|
|Linking Structure Reconfiguration||– Anchor Text|
|Broken Link Repairs||Duplicate Content Checks|
|URL Canonicalization Fixes||Latent Semantic Analysis|
|301 (Permanent) Redirects||Alt Attributes|
|Robots.txt Creation/Modification||Internal Links|
|Silo Creation||External Link|
|– Landing Page Creation||Text Attributes|
|– Website Themin||– Bold/Strong Usage|
|– Page Rank Funneling||– Italics|
|Fractal Cascading||– Bulleted Lists|
|External Linking Analysis|
Landing Page Creation
Landing page creation is one of the most important elements of your on-site optimization. Having a page on your website that is dedicated to a specific keyword will improve your site’s relevancy for that keyword dramatically.
Building silos around your landing pages helps us to establish theme centric areas on your website that demonstrate unquestionable relevance for your targeted keywords. In order for us to maximize their effectiveness, we make sure these silos are carefully structured and interlinked properly. The more organized the content is, the easier it is to be found by search engines and people alike.
One of the most difficult and time consuming parts of SEO is building link popularity. Our SEO team will design a successful link generating campaign for your website to help your site achieve top search engine rankings for the keywords we have selected. Our link building efforts are designed to bring qualified traffic to your website and to build your page’s popularity (authority).
Some of the methods Evolveweb uses to build links are listed below:
|Directory Submissions||Social Bookmarking||Article Submissions||Press Releases|
|Blogging||One-way Link Requests||Reciprocal Link-Building|
Local Business Submissions
One of the key parts in creating an effective online presence is submitting your business information and its corresponding website to multiple authoritative, local business directories. As your Search Engine Marketing source, Evolveweb will help you determine if the local business directory submissions are applicable to your business, and submit your business information and website to Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other local directories as needed. Your presence in the online directories will provide your website multiple opportunities to be found in the organic search results, and will also strengthen your credibility to searchers and search engines. Our professional online marketing staff will help you determine what directories are right for you, will assist in maximizing your online presence, and customize the directory submission package to your unique business needs.
Site Verification with Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo Site Explorer, and Bing Webmaster Central
Our experienced SEO team will take proactive steps in troubleshooting and monitoring your site through the search engine’s best SEO tools. This allows our SEO team to do the following:
|Set a preferred domain for your website||Set a geographic target for your website|
|Check for crawl errors and website penalties||Set crawl rates for your website|
|Upload sitemaps for easier crawler navigation||View existing top search queries for your website|
|Verify the index status and cache of your website|
Search Engine Submissions
Search Engine Optimization firms that claim they do manual search engine submissions don’t understand fundamental search engine optimization. If proper link building is being executed for your website, there is absolutely no need to waste money submitting your site to the popular search engines. They will find you.
Creation of Monthly Analytical/Positioning Reports
Evolveweb will run an initial ranking report to capture the baseline rankings of your website in the major search engines before we begin your campaign. Every 15 days, we will run additional ranking reports to track our progress. Further, Evolveweb will send you out a game plan when we begin optimization, along with monthly updates to keep you abreast of the latest changes being made to your website.
In most situations, Evolveweb can also give you access to valuable analytical data that tells you who is coming to your website, how long they’re on your website, which pages they go to, and which pages they leave from. The information provided by these analytical reports can help you better understand your visitors and also help you make your website more effective.
Getting traffic to your site is only half the battle. Our conversion optimisation strategists will take an in depth look at what visitors do after they arrive at your site, how long they are staying, what items and pages they are looking at, and other important statistics to make key recommendations to improve the convertibility of your site. Suggestions may include changing the look and feel of your site, updating navigation, moving content, renaming links, creating a clear call to action, and much more in an effort for you to maximize return on your website traffic.
Social Media Marketing
With the rising popularity and use of many Social Media channels, you can’t afford not to capitalize on the inexpensive traffic and buzz created through social media and other networking channels. Our social media marketing experts will implement the various social media marketing opportunities available, maximizing your business exposure through new and exciting channels.
Conversion Optimization and Social Media Marketing does not necessarily affect the rankings on the search engines. They both have a dramatic effect on the amount of traffic you get to your website, and how much more often that traffic turns into clients. Social Media (i.e. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc…) make sense. Please ask for detail…not included with SEO Packages.